1. compliment ['kmplimnt] (n.) (means praise or an expression of courtesy); to compliment ['kmplimnt] (v.) (to make a compliment; to praise)
1. My boyfriend gave me a nice compliment about the new hairstyle.
2. A true compliment comes from the giverís heart and impacts the receiverís heart.
3. He complimented the staff for their work in obtaining the funds.
2. complement ['kmplimnt] (n.) (something that supplements; a worthy addition); to complement ['kmplimnt] (v.) (the act of achieving completion or perfection)
1. This diet is a perfect complement to Yoga exercise.
2. My brother and sister-in-law complement each other very well.
|Site Map | Advertising | About This Project|
|© Copyright 2002 - 2015. Author and design M. Boyanova.|