1. message ['mes] (n.) – 1. a piece of information or a request that you send to someone or leave for them when you cannot speak to them directly; a communication in writing, in speech, or by signals; 2. the main point, moral, or meaning of something, as of a book or work of art
1. I found the message that my mother had left me at the table.
2. My friend Richard just sent me a message by email.
3. The message of the movie is: always respect your parents!
2. massage ['msa:] (n.) – 1. the rubbing and pressing a person’s muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to reduce pain and tension; 2. (v.) rub and knead (a person or part of the body) with the hands; 3. (v.) manipulate (facts or figures) to give a more acceptable result
1. Would you give me a massage, my back is in such pain!
2. The therapist massages the skin with no lotions or oils.
3. The statistics had been massaged to suit the government.
|Site Map | Advertising | About This Project|
|© Copyright 2002 - 2021. Author and design M. Boyanova.|